A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hania Stawowy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hania Stawowy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Stawowy graduated from Jagiellonian University Medical College, Krakow.
Dr. Stawowy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter's Hospital
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hania W Stawowy MD is a female Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Hania W. Stawowy practice?
- Dr. Hania Stawowy has 1 office location.
Dr. Hania Stawowy practices Gynecology near Albany, NY.
See Albany Obstetricians & Gynecologists.