Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

by Janis Aucoin on Mar 27th, 2015

Dr. Audish is easy to talk to and he understands you. Spends time with you.

Dec 18th, 2014

I met Dr Audish when experiencing a an upper respiratory infection.I had a hard neck brace on as I had recently had neck surgery due to severe stenosis.he made the comment that I should not have I shouldn't have had neck surgery. Even though he at that point knew nothing of my history no details on my neck nothing but approached my neck brace and surgery as a mistake. Not comforting to hear from a physician after you've already had the surgery. While treating me for any upper respiratory infections this position is very good very detailed and very concerned and helps the patient. does dr is not one to count on when one has an injury such as a cervical spine injury. The physician makes pre judgments against the patient instead of assessing the needs of the patient at the time of visit. 's a shame, but afsin as far as upper respiratory he was wonderful, but once you get into issues of like a neck injury I would rate him a 1 star out of 5. If one has any type of chronic pain in any form I would definety Not recommend him.

Amazing, Caring, Wonderful Doctor! show details Amazing, Caring, Wonderful Doctor!
by C. L. on Jan 14th, 2014

I started seeing Dr. Audish years ago and ever since then, I've switched to have him as my primary care doctor. He is such a kind person and is very attentive. He has never ever rushed me (even when I ramble on and on). Even as a female, I feel comfortable discussing ANYTHING with him. He is completely unbiased and I never feel like he is judging me. YES, the staff (at the desk) can be a little off or flippant when you talk to them sometimes as they chatter to themselves and don't always acknowledge you right away. But don't let that turn you away from seeing Dr. Audish. You'll only have to deal with the staff for a few minutes out of your visit anyway.

BEST DOC EVER show details BEST DOC EVER
Oct 7th, 2011

I was Dr Audish's patient since he started in Spring Valley, I have since moved out of state and we miss him so very much. If he couldn't fix me he knew of other awesome doctor's who did just as good as he does. I think he is the best doctor ever and his staff was just as caring, loving and assuring as Dr Audish is. May God bless you all and keep you as well as you all kept me.xx

called to pay show details called to pay
Aug 5th, 2010

I called to pay bill at 12:15 pm and when they answered the office staff told me to call back at 1:15 pm cause she was leaving for lunch.

DOC AUDISH IS SO GOOD I DRIVE 99 MILES EACH WAY TO SEE HIM! show details DOC AUDISH IS SO GOOD I DRIVE 99 MILES EACH WAY TO SEE HIM!
by Stephanie Norris on Jul 16th, 2010

My son referred me to Dr. Audish after I moved to Huntington Beach Ca from San Antonio Tx. My son lived in Spring Valley at the time but has since moved out of state. I drive 99 miles each way to see him. He's that Great!Finding an Excellent Physician like Dr. Audish is like finding a needle in a haystack! He has improved the quality of my health/life tremendously in the last year and a half I've been his patient. I have several serious medical issues that Dr. Audish has brought under control with not only meds, but also lifestyle changes, and vitamins.He cares very much for his patients and I can't imagine NOT having him as my Doctor!

Dr Audish is the BEST show details Dr Audish is the BEST
by Theresa Castro on Dec 3rd, 2009

Dr Audish has been my Dr for a year this month and I have now moved out of state and I sure miss him as my Doctor. He is very caring and understanding. Listens to how you feel and then if any test need to be done is on top of getting them done. He is a 10 star Dr and I would suggest that you trust him 100%.

DR.AUDISH show details DR.AUDISH
by KIMBERLY BLUME on Feb 10th, 2009

HES YOUNG AND KNOWS HIS STUFF,VERY NICE AND FRIENDLY.