Family Physicians

10225 Austin Dr
Ste 101
Spring Valley, CA 91978
619-660-6003
Locations and availability (1)

|  Amazing, Caring, Wonderful Doctor!  |  show details
by C. L. on Jan 14th, 2014

I started seeing Dr. Audish years ago and ever since then, I've switched to have him as my primary care doctor. He is such a kind person and is very attentive. He has never ever rushed me (even when I ramble on and on). Even as a female, I feel comfortable discussing ANYTHING with him. He is completely unbiased and I never feel like he is judging me. YES, the staff (at the desk) can be a little off or flippant when you talk to them sometimes as they chatter to themselves and don't always acknowledge you right away. But don't let that turn you away from seeing Dr. Audish. You'll only have to deal with the staff for a few minutes out of your visit anyway.

|  BEST DOC EVER  |  show details
Oct 7th, 2011

I was Dr Audish's patient since he started in Spring Valley, I have since moved out of state and we miss him so very much. If he couldn't fix me he knew of other awesome doctor's who did just as good as he does. I think he is the best doctor ever and his staff was just as caring, loving and assuring as Dr Audish is. May God bless you all and keep you as well as you all kept me.xx

|  called to pay  |  show details
Aug 5th, 2010

I called to pay bill at 12:15 pm and when they answered the office staff told me to call back at 1:15 pm cause she was leaving for lunch.

|  DOC AUDISH IS SO GOOD I DRIVE 99 MILES EACH WAY TO SEE HIM!  |  show details
by Stephanie Norris on Jul 16th, 2010

My son referred me to Dr. Audish after I moved to Huntington Beach Ca from San Antonio Tx. My son lived in Spring Valley at the time but has since moved out of state. I drive 99 miles each way to see him. He's that Great!Finding an Excellent Physician like Dr. Audish is like finding a needle in a haystack! He has improved the quality of my health/life tremendously in the last year and a half I've been his patient. I have several serious medical issues that Dr. Audish has brought under control with not only meds, but also lifestyle changes, and vitamins.He cares very much for his patients and I can't imagine NOT having him as my Doctor!

|  Dr Audish is the BEST  |  show details
by Theresa Castro on Dec 3rd, 2009

Dr Audish has been my Dr for a year this month and I have now moved out of state and I sure miss him as my Doctor. He is very caring and understanding. Listens to how you feel and then if any test need to be done is on top of getting them done. He is a 10 star Dr and I would suggest that you trust him 100%.

|  DR.AUDISH  |  show details
by KIMBERLY BLUME on Feb 10th, 2009

HES YOUNG AND KNOWS HIS STUFF,VERY NICE AND FRIENDLY.