A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hanimireddy Lakireddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hanimireddy Lakireddy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lakireddy
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Lakireddy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hanimireddy Lakireddy, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lakireddy graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Lakireddy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hanimireddy Lakireddy MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hanimireddy Lakireddy practice?
- Dr. Hanimireddy Lakireddy has 1 office location.
Dr. Hanimireddy Lakireddy practices Cardiovascular Disease near Merced, CA.
See Merced Cardiologists.