A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hanimireddy Lakireddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hanimireddy Lakireddy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hanimireddy Lakireddy, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lakireddy graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Lakireddy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lakireddy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Central California Alliance for Health - 1 plan
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hanimireddy Lakireddy practice?
Dr. Hanimireddy Lakireddy practices Cardiovascular Disease near Merced, CA.
See Merced Cardiologists.