A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hanimireddy Lakireddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hanimireddy Lakireddy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lakireddy
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Lakireddy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hanimireddy Lakireddy, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lakireddy graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Lakireddy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hanimireddy Lakireddy MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hanimireddy Lakireddy practice?
- Dr. Hanimireddy Lakireddy has 1 office location.
Dr. Hanimireddy Lakireddy practices Cardiovascular Disease near Merced, CA.
See Merced Cardiologists.