Cardiologist (heart)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
 |  Misinterpretation of Stress Test results/ Diagnosis  |  show details
Jan 24th, 2013

Started by explaining my stress test was normal, i completed the 5 minutes without difficulty, I'm young and my heart is very healthy. And he told me the scans were normal. What this MD didn't expect was that I asked for a copy of the Cardiolte Stress Test that he dictated and his diagnosis on that copy were totally different than what he told me at my appt. When I explained I had read the results already and asked why he wasn't telling the result information that he dictated on the stress test, he re-opened the chart and re-stated I only was able to complete 2minutes of the test due to high hear rate and shortness of breath. Even during the test he stated I had a lot of arrthymias. And in the results he also stated I had an old MI and left ventricular hypertrophy. I asked why he was not telling me about these things if they were important enough to document and he back-tracked again and re-phrased himself to say they were "borderline." The results do not say borderline. He kept telling me to trust him. But if I had never gotten that copy of the results, I would've never known what he actually "never" said. I'm ver disappointed at this MD for withholding this very important information from me. What if I had another heart attack and didn't have this info to give to the treating MDs. Very unprofessional.

|  Poor Communication  |  show details
Apr 3rd, 2012

Although he seems like a nice man, Dr. H. Lakireddy says things like, "You have had a heart attack, but your heart is okay," and then refuses to explain the statement. He says, "I did not tell you you had a heart attack? I am sorry." (The test had been done 4 months prior.)When I asked him to explain the tests and results, he says, "Your heart is alright. That is all we say. We don't say any more than that."

|  show details
Apr 13th, 2008 on yahoo.com

What a great doctor. he will answer your questions and give you the time you deserve.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com