Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Harold Lickey
Dr. Harold Lickey, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Nashville, TN. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Lickey is affiliated with Centennial Medical Center and Parthenon Pavilion at Centennial Medical Center. Dr. Lickey has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Harold Lickey has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Harold Lickey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashville, TN.
Dr. Susan Limbaugh
Nashville, TN 0 mi30
Dr. Susan Garwood
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Nashville, TN 0 mi16
Dr. John Mcpherson
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology
Nashville, TN 0 mi24