Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hank Lubin
Dr. Hank Lubin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Princeton Junction, NJ. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Lubin is affiliated with University Medical Center At Princeton, Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare and Princeton Healthcare System. He speaks English.
Dr. Hank Lubin has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Hank Lubin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Princeton Junction, NJ.
Dr. Kristyn Phelps
Princeton Junction, NJ 0 mi9
Dr. James Robin
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Princeton Junction, NJ 0 mi48
Dr. Dessislava Dimitrova
Princeton Junction, NJ 0.17 mi18