A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hank Yang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hank Yang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yang
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yang Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yang graduated from Shanghai Jiao Tong University.
Dr. Yang has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hank Yang MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Hank Yang practice?
- Dr. Hank Yang has 1 office location.
Dr. Hank Yang practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Monterey Park, CA.
See Monterey Park Internists, Monterey Park Oncologists, and Monterey Park Hematologists.