A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hank Yang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hank Yang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yang
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Yang Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yang graduated from Shanghai Jiao Tong University.
Dr. Yang has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hank Yang MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Hank Yang practice?
- Dr. Hank Yang has 1 office location.
Dr. Hank Yang practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Monterey Park, CA.
See Monterey Park Internists, Monterey Park Oncologists, and Monterey Park Hematologists.