A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hanlee Ji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hanlee Ji, DNA is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ji has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hanlee P Ji MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hanlee P. Ji practice?
- Dr. Hanlee Ji has 1 office location.
Dr. Hanlee Ji practices Internal Medicine near Stanford, CA.
See Stanford Internists.