A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dna Dna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dna Dna, DNA is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Dna has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dna Dna MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dna Dna practice?
- Dr. Dna Dna has 1 office location.
Dr. Dna Dna practices Internal Medicine near Stanford, CA.
See Stanford Internists.