A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hanlon Fong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hanlon Fong is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hanlon Fong, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fong graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Fong has 17 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fong accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 19 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans