A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hanlon Fong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hanlon Fong is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hanlon Fong, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fong graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fong has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hanlon Joe Fong MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Hanlon J. Fong practice?
- Dr. Hanlon Fong has 1 office location.
Dr. Hanlon Fong practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists and San Francisco Nephrologists.