A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hanmanth Bejjanki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hanmanth Bejjanki, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bejjanki graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Dr. Bejjanki has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hanmanth Rao Bejjanki MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Hanmanth R. Bejjanki practice?
- Dr. Hanmanth Bejjanki has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hanmanth Bejjanki practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Shreveport, LA.
See Fort Worth Internists and Fort Worth Gastroenterologists.