Learn more about Dr. Hanmin Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hanmin Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hanmin Lee, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diaphragmatic Hernia
- Spina Bifida Cystica
- Spinal Dysraphism
- Twin to Twin Transfusion Syndrome (TTTS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lee has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hanmin Lee MD and PHD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hanmin Lee practice?
- Dr. Hanmin Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Hanmin Lee practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Surgeons and San Francisco Pediatric Surgeons.