A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hanmin Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hanmin Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hanmin Lee, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diaphragmatic Hernia
- Spina Bifida Cystica
- Spinal Dysraphism
- Twin to Twin Transfusion Syndrome (TTTS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lee has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans