A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hanmin Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hanmin Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hanmin Lee, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diaphragmatic Hernia
- Spina Bifida Cystica
- Spinal Dysraphism
- Twin to Twin Transfusion Syndrome (TTTS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lee has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hanmin Lee MD and PHD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hanmin Lee practice?
- Dr. Hanmin Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Hanmin Lee practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Surgeons and San Francisco Pediatric Surgeons.