A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hanna Aghabi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hanna Aghabi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aghabi
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Aghabi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Aghabi graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Aghabi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hanna N Aghabi MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hanna N. Aghabi practice?
- Dr. Hanna Aghabi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Hanna Aghabi practices Family Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Lyndhurst, NJ.
See Brooklyn Primary Care Doctors.