A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hanna Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahmed
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ahmed Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hanna N Ahmed MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hanna N. Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Hanna Ahmed has 5 office locations.
Dr. Hanna Ahmed practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Elizabeth, NJ and Exton, PA.
See New Brunswick Internists and New Brunswick Cardiologists.