A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hanna Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahmed
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ahmed Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hanna N Ahmed MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hanna N. Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Hanna Ahmed has 5 office locations.
Dr. Hanna Ahmed practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Elizabeth, NJ and Exton, PA.
See New Brunswick Internists and New Brunswick Cardiologists.