A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hanna Akiki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hanna Akiki is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Akiki
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Akiki graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Akiki has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Hospital
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hanna Akiki MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Hanna Akiki practice?
- Dr. Hanna Akiki has 5 office locations.
Dr. Hanna Akiki practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Austell, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Cartersville, GA and Atlanta, GA.
See Austell Internists and Austell Cardiologists.