A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hanna Akiki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hanna Akiki is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Akiki
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Akiki Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Akiki graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Akiki has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Hospital
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hanna Akiki MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Hanna Akiki practice?
- Dr. Hanna Akiki has 5 office locations.
Dr. Hanna Akiki practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Austell, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Cartersville, GA and Atlanta, GA.
See Austell Internists and Austell Cardiologists.