A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hanna Eadeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hanna Eadeh is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eadeh graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Eadeh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
- Memorial Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hanna Charles Eadeh MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hanna C. Eadeh practice?
- Dr. Hanna Eadeh has 1 office location.
Dr. Hanna Eadeh practices Emergency Medicine near Hollywood, FL.
See Hollywood Emergency Physicians.