A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hanna Khouri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hanna Khouri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khouri
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khouri Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khouri graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Khouri has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Garden City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hanna Khouri MD is a male Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Hanna Khouri practice?
- Dr. Hanna Khouri has 5 office locations.
Dr. Hanna Khouri practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Novi, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Pediatricians and Bloomfield Hills Pediatric Specialists.