A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hanna Khouri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hanna Khouri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khouri graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Khouri has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Garden City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hanna Khouri MD is a male Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Hanna Khouri practice?
- Dr. Hanna Khouri has 6 office locations.
Dr. Hanna Khouri practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Clemens, MI and Dearborn, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Pediatricians and Bloomfield Hills Cardiologists.