A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hanna Khouri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hanna Khouri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Khouri graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Khouri has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Botsford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Khouri accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hanna Khouri practice?
Dr. Hanna Khouri practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Mount Clemens, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Pediatricians, Bloomfield Hills Pediatric Specialists, and Bloomfield Hills Cardiologists.