Dr. Hanna E Gebre Medhin MD is a female General Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and General Practice.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hanna Gebre Medhin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hanna Gebre Medhin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gebre Medhin graduated from Ross University, Edison.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gebre Medhin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gebre Medhin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hanna E. Gebre Medhin practice?
Dr. Hanna Gebre Medhin practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and General Practice near Monroe Township, NJ.
See Monroe Township Pediatricians, Monroe Township Adolescent Specialists, and Monroe Township General Practitioners.