A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hanna Gebre-Medhin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hanna Gebre-Medhin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gebre-Medhin graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Gebre-Medhin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hanna Gebre-Medhin MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Hanna Gebre-Medhin practice?
- Dr. Hanna Gebre-Medhin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hanna Gebre-Medhin practices Pediatrics near Monroe Township, NJ.
See Monroe Township Pediatricians.