A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hanna Gebre Medhin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hanna Gebre Medhin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gebre Medhin graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Gebre Medhin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gebre Medhin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hanna E. Gebre Medhin practice?
Dr. Hanna Gebre Medhin practices Pediatrics near Monroe Township, NJ.
See Monroe Township Pediatricians.