A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hanna Haptu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hanna Haptu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hepatitis C
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Haptu graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Haptu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
- North Shore Medical Center - Union Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haptu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans