A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hanna Haptu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hanna Haptu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Haptu graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Haptu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
- North Shore Medical Center - Union Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hanna Haptu MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hanna Haptu practice?
- Dr. Hanna Haptu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hanna Haptu practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Salem, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Lynn, MA and Peabody, MA.
See Salem Internists and Salem Infectious Disease Doctors.