inactive

Hanna J Jasinska MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

May 14th, 2012
Dr. Jasinska is second to none in caring for her patients. She spends ample time with each, and I know when it is my turn, that I have her undivided attention. She has been treating me for over 20 years, and I have never had to go anywhere else. We all know there may be an extra few minutes in the waiting room, but her excellent healthcare and caring manner is worth the wait.

April 28th, 2011
Where did Dr Jasinska go??? she left and never called any patients to let them know nor have we received any letter in the mail!! the staff was horrible when asked whats going on, and now they just let the phone ring with no answer all day every day since Nov 2010. Nice for some of us who have been going to her for years and need serious perscripton refills signed off on. Bad news not to inform the patients....

January 12th, 2009
She takes more than enough time with patients. She answers all questions and does not make you feel like an idiot for asking. Very caring and compassionate.