Dr. Hanna Jesionowska Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Hanna Jesionowska?

March 27th, 2017

Horrible

April 9th, 2015

The doctor and her office do not deserve even one star!!! Avoid this place! It's ONLY how to make money.

August 30th, 2013

She is unprofessional

She wants only money. I'm very angry! I lost time and money! I hate her and her clinic!

April 3rd, 2012

Don't waste your hard earn money

January 5th, 2011

She is an angel that helped me realize my dream

I have a set of beautiful twins, a boy and a girl. I had them thanks to this wonderful Dr. Jessie. I will forever love her for helping me have my beautiful, bright and articulate children. I had them shortly after my 51st birthday with no complications at all. I never dreamed in a million years that I would give birth at 51 but I am the most fulfilled woman. Thank you ever so much.

February 18th, 2010

gdffdddfghh

October 16th, 2009

I feel robbed!

This clinic will squeeze every money they can from you. They stretched my visits to the maximum whereas, I have friends who also have pregnancy issues and went elsewhere who received better service. I feel robbed. Worse of all I did NOT get pregnant!

August 20th, 2009

DO NOT GO HERE!

Greedy pigs. I asked if they accepted my insurance plan on the phone prior to going, they said yes. I got there, they said, "oh no, we don't, but for $300 you can get a diagnosis and she's the best and since you're here and you poor poor girl want to have a baby and can't..." So I paid, and I had some tests and a seven minute visit with the doctor. Now when I ask for the results, well! It's another $250! How convenient! When I tried to speak with their billing person, she told the receptionist that she didn't want to speak to me. So I went there to ask for a copy of the results to take elsewhere, they said they have to mail them. It's their policy. This is the most disgusting place I've ever been.

May 21st, 2009

horrible doctor

I had the unfortunate with this doctor not only did she over medicate me and overstimulate my ovaries that I i was in the hospital for 4 months on a death bed, she did not even have the courtesy to send the hospital i went to the records of what she did. If you don't wanna die I suggest you looj elsewhere

August 22nd, 2008

she is fantastic

I have wonderfull son ,befor Dr.Jesionowska i had two other dr.In three months with HER help I got pregnet.

July 18th, 2017