A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hanna Kackielo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hanna Kackielo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hanna Kackielo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Kackielo graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Bialystock, Bialystok. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kackielo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- William W Backus Hospital
- William W. Backus Hospital, The, Norwich CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hanna Kackielo MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hanna Kackielo practice?
- Dr. Hanna Kackielo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hanna Kackielo practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Norwich, CT.
See Norwich Internists and Norwich Geriatric Doctors.