Dr. Hanna Kackielo MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 1st, 2015
She is the rudest physician I ever met - racial also!

May 11th, 2015
Don't waste your time going to her. Rude and condescending and from what I understand she won't see patients on disability or medicare.

February 11th, 2015
I have gone to Dr. Kackielo for several years, and find her very compassionate and easy to talk to. With her as my primary care doctor, I feel confident I am in good hands.

July 11th, 2014
...going to another doctor
Incredibly rude and condescending to my elderly mother-in-law. Would never recommend this doctor to anyone!!!!!!

February 24th, 2013
Incredibly bad experience at this office
My regular doctor was at this office. He left their practice, and I was shuffled to Dr Kackielo. My appointment was pre-existing from my original doctor. I was called the day before reminding me of my appointment. I called the office back saying that I had not gotten my blood work done, and that I would like to change the appt. The rude receptionist said that I would be charged for the appt. Please keep in mind that this office has canceled appointments on me four times in the last year with as little as two hours notice. I explained that to the receptionist and asked why the reminder call comes after a point when their required blood work can be completed. The receptionist said "I'm not dealing with you", and transferred me to her office manager. The office manager picked up the phone and said "Why are you giving my receptionist a hard time". I explained the situation, and she said to cancel the appointment and reschedule, but that I would be charged for the appointment anyway. I told her to forget it, that if I were being charged, I would meet with the doctor without the blood work. I showed up for my appointment, and the receptionist seemed surprised. She told me that I would have to pay $20 before I saw the doctor. I asked what for and she said a previous bill. I told her that this was my first visit with this doctor and asked to see the bill. Of course they were too busy to find any documentation at that time, but repeated that I couldn't see the doctor without paying the $20. I was so frustrated that I left. About a week later I received a certified letter from the doctor (who I've never even met), telling me that I was not welcome as her patient. She wrote "It is apparent that I do not have your trust and respect". She added that I will be charged $.45 per page for my medical records. (It is one of the sentences that didn't have grammatical or spelling errors either - I can only assume that she has practiced that one.) My best friend was also transferred to this doctor, as we both were with the same doctor previously. I am sharing my experiences, and the letter with her, and can guarantee that she will not agree to be treated in this manner.

September 16th, 2012
The practice is NOT what it was a few years ago.
Recently, it seems the office is out of touch with it's patients. My husband has had to call more than once, to let THEM know what RX's he takes. They keep insisting he is on one that they took him off YEARS ago. I saw the NP, and she made me completely undress for a physical(she listened to my heart, and lungs....checked my ears and reflexes.) Really no need to take of undergarments. Quality of care has gone down in the past few years...Getting too big, perhaps?

August 20th, 2012
She's the best PCP I've ever had!
Despite being very busy,she listens carefully to my problems and assists me in solving them. Very pleasant and warm! I feel that she's highly intelli ...

August 26th, 2010
been seeing Hana for 10 yrs
Seen Dr Hana for 8-10 yrs. She is conscientious, attentive and concerned.I have no problems with her at all and I think I am healthy as I can be with her as my Dr.

November 16th, 2009
Dr. Kackielo has extended a direct professional ethic which has gone the distance and produces positive results. I truly feel gifted being her patient for over 8 years.