Dr. Hanna Kim Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hanna Kim?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Hanna Kim?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 14th, 2017

Not sure if I would go back

Went to see Dr. Kim for a concern I had, while I was there opted for a full body check-up. After addressing my concern, she had me stand up, said she was removing my gown and she took it off!!! I am very overweight and there I was standing practically naked (just in underwear) in front of her. I was ashamed, mortified and very uncomfortable. Even my gyno allows me dignity when she exams me by removing the gown to examine one body part at a time, then covering me up after she looks at each part.. She did not even ask me if it was okay. She did find something questionable (which I had to point out to her after my body scan) that had to be removed the next visit. When I went back for a check up on my third visit of the spot she had removed on my second visit, she walks into the exam room almost 1/2 hour late without an apology. When I mentioned to her that I was upset, she was very apologetic and said that if she knew I was here for a quick appointment she would have seen me first because she had a patient before me who had to have a longer appointment. Whose job is it to coordinate the patient's exam times, the nurses or the doctor? I would think the doctor would, at the start of her day, review her patient list to determine priority. I would definitely try first to make an appointment with another doctor first. During the procedure to remove the spot, she was nice and did explain what she was doing.

April 4th, 2016

rushed, rude and insensitive

January 27th, 2016

patient

I found Dr. Kim one of the nicest people. She took care of my moles, made recommendations & was really sincere. I would definitely recommend her to other people.

August 24th, 2015

Extremely rude and terrible

I gave her 1 star only because I had to. She was so rude and wasn't even in the room for more than 2 minutes. I have stage 4 metastatic breast cancer and needed to see a dermatologist for something related to 1 of the medications I'm taking. She kept calling me fat in many different ways and didn't even diagnose me properly. I called the Director of Operations and was told that she would take care of it and was appalled and almost crying on the phone because I was so upset. Please see someone else.

September 11th, 2013

She was the rudest dr I have ever seen. I would NEVER recommend her to anyone. Crystal Run shoukd get rid of her. I would have given her no stars but this made me pick somethin g

July 25th, 2013

Worst Ever!!!!!!!!

Worst Doctor ever!! Stay away ~ rude and cold!!

August 18th, 2017