Learn more about Dr. Hanna Mieszczanska:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hanna Mieszczanska is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mieszczanska
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mieszczanska Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hanna Mieszczanska, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Salivary Dysfunction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mieszczanska graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw.
Dr. Mieszczanska has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Highland Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hanna Z Mieszczanska MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hanna Z. Mieszczanska practice?
- Dr. Hanna Mieszczanska has 1 office location.
Dr. Hanna Mieszczanska practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Cardiologists.