Dr. Hanna Zofia Mieszczanska MD is female, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hanna Mieszczanska is Excellent. Dr. Mieszczanska has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hanna Mieszczanska, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Salivary Dysfunction, Cariology, Dental Treatment of Medically Compromised Patients.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mieszczanska graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mieszczanska has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Highland Hospital of Rochester
- Winthrop University Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mieszczanska accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Independent Health - 15 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 25 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 20 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Hanna Mieszczanska:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile