A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hanna Mieszczanska:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hanna Mieszczanska is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mieszczanska
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mieszczanska Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hanna Mieszczanska, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Salivary Dysfunction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mieszczanska graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw.
Dr. Mieszczanska has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Highland Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hanna Z Mieszczanska MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hanna Z. Mieszczanska practice?
- Dr. Hanna Mieszczanska has 1 office location.
Dr. Hanna Mieszczanska practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Cardiologists.