Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hanna Mitias
Dr. Hanna Mitias, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL, with other offices in Southaven, MS and Las Vegas, NV (and 8 other locations). He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery and Thoracic Surgery. Dr. Mitias is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital Union County, Nea Medical Center and Baptist Memorial Hospital-Collierville. Dr. Mitias has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Hanna Mitias has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities...
Dr. Hanna Mitias is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.
Dr. Anand Srinivasan
Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Chicago, IL 0.06 mi8
Dr. David Mehl
Chicago, IL 0.06 mi29
Dr. Jonathan Somers
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Chicago, IL 0.06 mi31