A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hanna Mitias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hanna Mitias is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mitias
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mitias Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitias graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mitias has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hanna Johnny M Mitias MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hanna J. Mitias practice?
- Dr. Hanna Mitias has 5 office locations.
Dr. Hanna Mitias practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near New Albany, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ and Irvine, CA.
See New Albany Cardiothoracic Surgeons.