A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hanna Mitias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hanna Mitias is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitias graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mitias has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hanna Johnny M Mitias MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hanna J. Mitias practice?
- Dr. Hanna Mitias has 8 office locations.
Dr. Hanna Mitias practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near New Albany, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See New Albany Cardiothoracic Surgeons.