A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hanna Obertynski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hanna Obertynski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hanna Obertynski, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Obertynski graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Lublin.
Dr. Obertynski has 19 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Obertynski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hanna J. Obertynski practice?
Dr. Hanna Obertynski practices Ophthalmology near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Troy Ophthalmologists.