A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hanna Obertynski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hanna Obertynski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hanna Obertynski, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Obertynski graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Lublin.
Dr. Obertynski has 19 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hanna J Obertynski MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Hanna J. Obertynski practice?
- Dr. Hanna Obertynski has 4 office locations.
Dr. Hanna Obertynski practices Ophthalmology near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Troy Ophthalmologists.