A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hanna Saadah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hanna Saadah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hanna Saadah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Saadah graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Saadah has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Center, Inc
- Mercy Health Center - Oklahoma City, OK
- Mercy Hospital - Oklahoma City, OK
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hanna A Saadah MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hanna A. Saadah practice?
- Dr. Hanna Saadah has 1 office location.
Dr. Hanna Saadah practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Internists and Oklahoma City Infectious Disease Doctors.