Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hanna Saadah
Dr. Hanna Saadah, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oklahoma City, OK, with another office in Oklahoma City, OK. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Saadah is affiliated with Mercy Health Center - Oklahoma City, OK, Mercy Hospital - Oklahoma City, OK and Mercy Health Center, Inc. Dr. Saadah has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Hanna Saadah has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Hanna Saadah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.
Dr. Norman Imes
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Oklahoma City, OK 0.01 mi46
Dr. Kevin Lewis
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Oklahoma City, OK 0.01 mi18
Oklahoma City, OK 0.01 mi27