Dr. Hanna Sanoff Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Hanna Sanoff?

Horrible Doctor

Posted on September 3rd, 2015

This doctor has a horrible bedside manner. She will not give you hope or the best options and will not even take the time to do research on helpful options/clinical trials as a guide since she says she does not have the time to do so. So she will take your copay and then do nothing for you. Beware.

Cancer Survivor

Posted on October 18th, 2014

I absolutely would not recommend this physcian.The whole process at Unc upon my visit there about chemo treatments went terrible.This doctor was rude and inconsiderate.She also made the wrong dignosis on my condition.I was considering beginning my treatments at Unc until this visit with Sanoff.Very disappointed with my visit with Sanoff and I will not be returning to this hospitol because of her.I have tried unsuccessfully sharing this experience to hospitol management and have spent days calling and being xferred I just stopped.I was sent there by another hospitol and had high expectactions from this hospitol but boy was I surprised.I think she may be new and inexperienced and did notice she didnt stay with a previous hospitol very long,according to what I read she is an internest and I did express my disappointment with the hospitol whom referred me there.The only reason I gave her and Unc Hospitols a one star rating is because I could not leave blank and the didnt have a zero star rating.Unc is by far over rated.

Terrible bedside manner, no empathy.

Posted on June 14th, 2011