A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hanna Siwiec:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hanna Siwiec is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hanna Siwiec, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Siwiec graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Gdansk.
Dr. Siwiec has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Frederick Memorial Hospital
- Woman`s Christain Assocition Hospital
- Woman`s Christian Assn Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hanna Siwiec MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hanna Siwiec practice?
- Dr. Hanna Siwiec has 1 office location.
Dr. Hanna Siwiec practices Family Medicine near Frederick, MD.
See Frederick Primary Care Doctors.