A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hanna Siwiec:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hanna Siwiec is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Siwiec
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Siwiec Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hanna Siwiec, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Siwiec graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Gdansk.
Dr. Siwiec has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Frederick Memorial Hospital
- Woman`s Christain Assocition Hospital
- Woman`s Christian Assn Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hanna Siwiec MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hanna Siwiec practice?
- Dr. Hanna Siwiec has 1 office location.
Dr. Hanna Siwiec practices Family Medicine near Frederick, MD.
See Frederick Family Physicians.