A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hannah Hazard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hannah Hazard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hannah Hazard, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Hazard graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Hazard has 2 hospital affiliations:
- West Virginia University Hospitals
- Ruby Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hannah Wright Hazard MD is a female Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hannah W. Hazard practice?
- Dr. Hannah Hazard has 4 office locations.
Dr. Hannah Hazard practices Surgery near Morgantown, WV.
See Morgantown Surgeons.