A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hannah Kinney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hannah Kinney is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hannah Kinney, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology, Neuropathology, and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Brain Hypoxia-Ischemia
- Central Nervous System Diseases (CNS Diseases)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Prenatal Exposure Delayed Effects
Education & Awards
Dr. Kinney graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Kinney has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital
- Children`s Hospital Boston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hannah Chase Kinney MD is a female Pathologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Anatomic Pathology, and Neuropathology.
- Where does Dr. Hannah C. Kinney practice?
- Dr. Hannah Kinney has 1 office location.
Dr. Hannah Kinney practices Pediatrics, Anatomic Pathology, and Neuropathology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians and Boston Pathologists.