A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hannah Linden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hannah Linden is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hannah Linden, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Linden graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Linden has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Linden accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hannah M. Linden practice?
Dr. Hannah Linden practices Medical Oncology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Oncologists.