A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hannah Linden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hannah Linden is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hannah Linden, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Linden graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Linden has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hannah Margaret Linden MD is a female Oncologist , has 22 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Hannah M. Linden practice?
- Dr. Hannah Linden has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hannah Linden practices Medical Oncology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Oncologists.