A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hannah Lipman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lipman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hannah Lipman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Alzheimer Disease
- Geriatric Medicine
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipman graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Lipman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hannah I Lipman MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hannah I. Lipman practice?
- Dr. Hannah Lipman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hannah Lipman practices Cardiovascular Disease and Geriatric Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Cardiologists and Bronx Geriatric Doctors.