A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hannah Lipman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lipman
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lipman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hannah Lipman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Geriatric Medicine
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipman graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Lipman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hannah I Lipman MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hannah I. Lipman practice?
- Dr. Hannah Lipman has 1 office location.
Dr. Hannah Lipman practices Cardiovascular Disease and Geriatric Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Cardiologists and Bronx Geriatric Doctors.