A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hannah Raasch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hannah Raasch, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Raasch graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Raasch has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Alta View Hospital
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hannah E Raasch MD is a female Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hannah E. Raasch practice?
- Dr. Hannah Raasch has 6 office locations.
Dr. Hannah Raasch practices Internal Medicine near Sandy, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Riverton, UT and Salt Lake City, UT.
See Sandy Internists.