A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hannah Sheinin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hannah Sheinin is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hannah Sheinin, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheinin graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton.
Dr. Sheinin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Hospital
- Cottage Grove Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hannah Sheinin MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Hannah Sheinin practice?
- Dr. Hannah Sheinin has 1 office location.
Dr. Hannah Sheinin practices Gastroenterology near Bellingham, WA.
See Bellingham Gastroenterologists.