Dr. Hannah Sheinin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hannah Sheinin?

Posted on July 23rd, 2016

I consulted Dr. Sheinin for a second opinion. She couldn't access my images. Instead of rescheduling me, she asked me for my opinion and said that based on what I told her, I should probably have the surgery. (Her opinion wasn't based on any data.) I was hugely disappointed and sought advise elsewhere. She billed my insurance for the "consultation," the lions share of which I was responsible for. When I protested the charge, I was told the charges would stand because I used her time.

She's the best

Posted on June 25th, 2010

I was being seen by Dr Sheinin in Sequim,Wa. She listened to every question I raised and ALWAYS found an answer weither it be that same day or a month later, she always got back to me. When you are facing a Chronic Disease that has very limited possibilities for a future, hope is everything. Being heard as a person, not just a patient helps you so much. I was transferred to another Doctor when DR Sheinin went back to school. I miss her dearly.

Posted on September 8th, 2017