Dr. Hannah Fouts Smitherman MD is female, has 11 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Smitherman graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Smitherman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- St Luke`s Episcopal Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smitherman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 3 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Hannah Smitherman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hannah F. Smitherman practice?
Dr. Hannah Smitherman practices Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Fort Worth Emergency Physicians, Fort Worth Pediatric Specialists, and Fort Worth Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ana Smitherman, Dr. Anabel Smitherman, Dr. Anya Smitherman, Dr. Deeann Smitherman, Dr. Hana Smitherman, Dr. Hanna Smitherman, Dr. Hannelore Smitherman, Dr. Leann Smitherman