A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hannah Smitherman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Smitherman graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Smitherman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cook Children's Medical Center
- Cook Children S Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hannah Fouts Smitherman MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hannah F. Smitherman practice?
- Dr. Hannah Smitherman has 1 office location.
Dr. Hannah Smitherman practices Emergency Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Emergency Physicians.