A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is a student.
Learn more about Dr. Hannah Walford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hannah Walford is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Walford graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Walford has 1 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hannah Hope Walford MD is a female doctor, has 3 years of experience and practices in .
- Where does Dr. Hannah H. Walford practice?
- Dr. Hannah Walford has 1 office location.
- Dr. Hannah Walford practices near San Diego, CA.