A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hannelore Mohr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hannelore Mohr, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohr graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Mohr has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Hayward
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fremont
- Hayward Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hannelore Mohr MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hannelore Mohr practice?
- Dr. Hannelore Mohr has 1 office location.
Dr. Hannelore Mohr practices Internal Medicine near Fremont, CA.
See Fremont Internists.