A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hannon Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hannon Patel is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hannon Patel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Patel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Martinez/Walnut
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hannon Rameshchandra Patel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hannon R. Patel practice?
- Dr. Hannon Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Hannon Patel practices Family Medicine near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Family Physicians.