A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hannon Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hannon Patel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Patel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Martinez/Walnut
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hannon Rameshchandra Patel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hannon R. Patel practice?
- Dr. Hannon Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Hannon Patel practices Family Medicine near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Family Physicians.