A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hanns Haesslein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hanns Haesslein, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Haesslein graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Haesslein has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter General Hospital
- University of California Davis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hanns Christian Haesslein MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hanns C. Haesslein practice?
- Dr. Hanns Haesslein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hanns Haesslein practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Obstetricians & Gynecologists.