A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hanny Tan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hanny Tan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hanny Tan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tan graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Tan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
- Legacy Good Samaritan and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hanny Augustina Tan MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hanny A. Tan practice?
- Dr. Hanny Tan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hanny Tan practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.