Dr. Hanriet Minasian DO Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Glendale, CA

June 20th, 2013
New in town and with a new doctor
My wife and I recently moved from Colorado to Glendale and we feel very lucky to have found Dr. Minasian. She is thorough, knowledgable, brilliant, and we trust her skills and empathy. Her staff is supportive and has helped us with our medical insurances. Dr. Minasian is always fully prepared in treating our issues, and she follows up. It is comforting to know that we are safe and in good hands with her care.

August 29th, 2012
Bestest Doc ever!
Dr. Minasian is an amazing doctor with an incredible bedside manner. Her kindness and professionalism is remarkable and so is her knowledge. I feel Dr. Minasian really cares about me as a patient but more importantly as a person. I highly recommend Dr. Minasian. She is simply the bestest Doc Ever!!!! Her staff is equally amazing.

March 15th, 2012
Joe
Dr. Minasian and her staff are great. I have been to her offices about 10 times in the past year and a half and the experience has been excellent. The Dr. is thorough and caring, and her staff is courteous and very helpful.

March 22nd, 2011
WONDERFUL, KNOWLEDGABLE Doctor worth going to.
Dr. Minasian is an incredibly kind and sweet Doctor with the knowledge to go with it. She knows how to gently balance the requirements on her profession. As a rhuematoid arthritis patient that kind of treatment goes a loong way in today's world of Dr's who are just after a quick dollar and treat you like a number.

January 31st, 2011
GOOD MEDICINE IS COMING BACK
that is the impression I had after my first visit to Dr. Minasian's office . The knowledge, professionalism and bedside manners of Dr Minasian's and her staff gave me the feeling that I was treated with humanities not like a business object GREAT PHYSICIAN LIKE THE OLD DAYS

January 29th, 2011
Wonderful front desk pesonnel; personal attention; great follow up; thorough examination; great bed side manner; very knowledgeable & sweet