A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hans-Christoph Rossbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hans-Christoph Rossbach is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hans-Christoph Rossbach, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Rossbach graduated from Medizinische Hochschule Hannover. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rossbach has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- All Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hans-Christoph Christoph Rossbach MD is a male Pediatric Oncologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Hans-Christoph C. Rossbach practice?
- Dr. Hans-Christoph Rossbach has 4 office locations.
Dr. Hans-Christoph Rossbach practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Oncologists.