A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hans-Georg Bock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hans-Georg Bock is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bock
Pregnancy Patient Education Learn about fetal development at different stages of trimesters with our pregnancy patent education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bock Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hans-Georg Bock, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Biochemical Genetics and Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Medical Genetics
Education & Awards
Dr. Bock graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bock has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Clinics-Holmes County
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hans-Georg Otto Bock MD and PHD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Clinical Biochemical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Hans-Georg O. Bock practice?
- Dr. Hans-Georg Bock has 1 office location.
Dr. Hans-Georg Bock practices Clinical Biochemical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Geneticists.