A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hans-Georg Bock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hans-Georg Bock is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bock
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Bock Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hans-Georg Bock, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Biochemical Genetics and Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Medical Genetics
Education & Awards
Dr. Bock graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bock has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Clinics-Holmes County
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hans-Georg Otto Bock MD and PHD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Clinical Biochemical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Hans-Georg O. Bock practice?
- Dr. Hans-Georg Bock has 1 office location.
Dr. Hans-Georg Bock practices Clinical Biochemical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Geneticists.