A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hans-Jorg Rosler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hans-Jorg Rosler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hans-Jorg Rosler, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosler graduated from Georg-August-Universitaet Gottingen. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rosler has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Spring Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hans-Jorg Jorg Rosler MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Hans-Jorg J. Rosler practice?
- Dr. Hans-Jorg Rosler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hans-Jorg Rosler practices Anesthesiology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Anesthesiologists.