Dr. Hans Agrawal MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 10th, 2015
Great Overall Doctor and Experience
I had been seeing Dr Agrawal for 2 years from 2009 to 2011 and then I had to switch doctors which was the worst situation but I had to for personal reasons. While seeing him during that time, he has been the best Doctor I've had in the 20 years of being in therapy. He is very knowledgeable, compassionate and caring. Appointments were easy to make and if he had to work around your schedule he would bend over backwards to accommodate your needs. Always on time or early and really knows his patients and their needs. I fortunately had the chance to get in touch with him again after 2 years and he called me right back and was willing to schedule an appointment for me asap due to my situation. For people like me with anxiety, this is the perfect office visit, no waiting or frustration trying to reach him like many other doctors that can't be bothered returning calls or always run late and add more stress and aggravation to your life.

August 12th, 2014
Dr. Agrawal is an excellent psychiatrist. He is insightful, empathic and up to date on prescribing medications. I would recommend him for both therapy and medication treatment without any reservation.

July 17th, 2014
Insensitive to vulnerable patients.
Went to see him several times. He lost his temper and was condescending and unprofessional.

November 20th, 2012
Excellent Caring Psychiatrist
Most wonderful caring psychiatrist who always has time for his patients...totally knowlegible and right on the mark. I highly recommend him!

October 4th, 2012
Very smart and thoughtful psychiatrist and therapist.
Dr. Agrawal is one of the best psychiatrists I have seen. Very thoughtful and intelligent. I recommend him highly.

January 27th, 2012
A deeply learned doctor whose insights I have come to appreciate more and more over the years that I have been his patient. He is gentle and unfailingly generous, and is willing to make every effort to understand you. Regardless of how incoherent you may sound to yourself as you deal with difficult emotions, he will find meaning in them and help you along.

November 17th, 2011
Correction
Dr. Agrawal is a very good psychiatrist who treats his patients with great care and expertise. It seems someone is attempting to slander him on this website, which is a real shame.

June 3rd, 2010
I highly recommend Dr. Agrawal.
Dr. Agrawal is one of the best psychiatrists I have ever seen, and I have been to several over the years. He listens extremely well and seems to understand things quickly. He is completely competent in the way that he thinks about and prescribes medication and is a really skilled therapist as well. I feel lucky to have found him, as I feel he has helped me tremendously.

January 5th, 2015