A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hans Andersson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hans Andersson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hans Andersson, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Clinical Biochemical and Molecular Genetics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Biochemical Genetics
- Lysosomal Storage Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Andersson graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Andersson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Andersson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hans C. Andersson practice?
Dr. Hans Andersson practices Clinical Genetics, M.D., Clinical Biochemical and Molecular Genetics, and Clinical Biochemical Genetics near New Orleans, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Lafayette, LA and Baton Rouge, LA.
See New Orleans Geneticists.