A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hans Andersson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hans Andersson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hans Andersson, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Clinical Biochemical and Molecular Genetics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Biochemical Genetics
- Lysosomal Storage Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Andersson graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Andersson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hans Andersson MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Clinical Genetics, M.D., Clinical Biochemical and Molecular Genetics, and Clinical Biochemical Genetics.
- Where does Dr. Hans Andersson practice?
- Dr. Hans Andersson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Hans Andersson practices Clinical Genetics, M.D., Clinical Biochemical and Molecular Genetics, and Clinical Biochemical Genetics near New Orleans, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Lafayette, LA and Baton Rouge, LA.
See New Orleans Geneticists.