A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hans Breiter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hans Breiter is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hans Breiter, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cocaine-Related Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Breiter graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Breiter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hans Charles Breiter MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Hans C. Breiter practice?
- Dr. Hans Breiter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hans Breiter practices Psychiatry near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Chicago Psychiatrists.