A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hans Burkholder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hans Burkholder, Board Certified Colon & Rectal Surgeon is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burkholder
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burkholder Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Anal Cancer (Anus Neoplasms)
- Anal Ulcer (Fissure in Ano)
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Diseases (Sigmoid Diseases)
- Colon Diverticulum
- Colonic Diverticulitis
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Rectal Cancer
- Rectal Prolapse
- Rectum Inflammation (Proctocolitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burkholder graduated from New York University.
Dr. Burkholder has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hans Christian Burkholder MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hans C. Burkholder practice?
- Dr. Hans Burkholder has 1 office location.
Dr. Hans Burkholder practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Colorectal Surgeons and Brooklyn Surgeons.